Since 1988, KAMRAN has successfully represented the interests of thousands of satisfied buyers and sellers of homes in the South Orange County area as a true area specialist. He prides himself in the ability to match buyers with a properties that fit their dreams and lifestyles. His understanding of South Orange County buyers allow him to tailor his marketing programs specifically to attract and target those buyers.
KAMRAN offers to his clients:
- In-depth knowledge of neighborhood property values based on a number of different aspects such as previous patterns/current trends and knowledge that can only be gained by experience (over 28 years of experience as a Top Producing Agent in South Orange County).
- Up-to-the-minute information on available properties, sales and their features.
- Fully qualified and experienced staff who work as a team with each team member providing unsurpassed qualifications and customer service; full time and fully dedicated Transaction Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Marketing Coordinator and Listing Coordinator.
- State of the art communication systems.
- Client education every step of the way. Remember… you need facts & reliable information to make good decisions!
- Guidance on preparing a property for sale to assure the best results. This includes how to best stage your home to add attractiveness to potential buyers and how to set the right price (not high, not low, but “accurate).
- Extensive marketing, computer and graphic design skills to create the most innovative and effective marketing programs.
- Professional contract negotiation from a position of experience, knowledge and ability.
- Personal attention to all of the details of the home buying/selling process, as well as all aspects of marketing a home throughout the escrow process.
Being a father of four as well as a devoted husband KAMRAN understands the meaning of family values and incorporates this into his way of doing business. Buying or selling a house many times involves the whole family and this is something KAMRAN seeks to value when assisting his clients’ real estate needs.
#1 Remax Agent in Orange County
… #2 Remax Agent in California
… Top 10 Remax Agent in All of the United States
… has over 35 years of real estate experience
… has, since 2001, sold over 1000 properties
… has a full-time staff of 5 to assist you
- Contact KAMRAN today and find out why he is the MOST TRUSTED NAME in real estate!
- There are many things one needs to take into account when choosing a real estate agent. When deciding what agent will assist in the home buying or selling process, there are a few questions that should be asked:
- How long has the agent been in real estate?
KAMRAN has been in business since 1988– that gives him 35+ years of experience!
- Does the agent have a marketing plan in writing?
Yes, KAMRAN has a extensive and detailed marketing plan that he will happily present to you.
- How will the agent advertise your house?
During KAMRAN’s listing presentation he will answer any and all questions you might have, such as how your property will be advertised. You can be rest assured that your home will be presented way above and beyond the basic standards.
Few realtors spend as much time and effort on improving and helping out in the community he or she serves as KAMRAN does. For many years now, KAMRAN has continued to give back to the community by sponsoring school and community events and actively helping out at various events. The following are just a few examples of how KAMRAN has become a household name in the areas he serves by taking part and being involved:
Don Juan Avila Annual Boo Bash 2021
The Team had such an incredible time back at Don Juan Avila Elementary School’s annual Boo Bash. It had been two years since the last event, and everything picked up right where it had left off prior to the pandemic. As a regular sponsor, KAMRAN happily set up an always exciting booth providing a coloring contest for all kids to participate in, cool prizes, and a brand new bike for the silent auction. KAMRAN is proud to sponsor such a great event, and the team looks forward to seeing everyone for future functions!
Foxborough Elementary School
- When holding their annual Jog-a-thon KAMRAN is there giving out hundreds of bottles of water to the children.
- He continuously sponsors the PTA Team in Relay for Life.
- When the school needed monetary contributions to fund PACE – the automated calling system – KAMRAN was one of the most generous sponsors.
- The Annual Education/Multi Cultural Fair is an annual event that KAMRAN both sponsors and assists actively in.
- For the PTA meetings, as wells as the beginning of the school year’s “Meet & Greet” KAMRAN is there and sponsors with water bottles.
Oak Grove Elementary School
Each year Oakgrove Elementary organizes a Pumpkin Carving event and KAMRAN sponsors them by giving them hundreds of pumpkins.
Aliso Niguel High School
When the Aliso Niguel Wolverines needed money for their football team, KAMRAN helped them out by a monetary contribution.
Aliso Viejo & Aliso Canyon Little Leage / Aliso Viejo Girl’s Softball
KAMRAN is one of the main sponsors for the Aliso Viejo & Aliso Little League in baseball as well as Aliso Viejo Girl’s Softball League. Not only does KAMRAN submit monetary contributions, during the opening day ceremonies KAMRAN was there with his team to hand out water to the thirsty players.
Tiburon Community Enrichment Committee
When the Tiburon Community Enrichment Committee were looking for contributions to their first Annual Harvest Festival, KAMRAN generously sponsored them with lots of water bottles.
Aliso Viejo Community Association
Each year AVCA holds a Fall Harvest Event and when they came to KAMRAN to ask for a donation he followed through big time with a contribution of Halloween Candy to the children attending.
Laguna Parent Participation Preschool
When LPPP organized a fundraiser to help them cover moving expenses associated with a move KAMRAN kindly sponsored.
NGSV Gator Swim Team
When NGSV organized a Long Course Age Group Swim Meet KAMRAN advertised in the Program to help out.
Oak Grove’s Anniversary All-Star Bash
For 10 straight years Oak Grove Elementary School Parent Teacher Association has organized an All-Star Bash to bring in money to the school. When asked if KAMRAN could sponsor he replied by not only a monetary donation, but also by being an “Expo-Zational Sponsor” with his own booth, giving out water and candy.
Don Juan Avila Elementary
KAMRAN generously sponsored the Don Juan Avila Elementary PTA’s Annual “Jog-a-Thon”, helping out to raise money for important school programs for Aliso Viejo students.